You may have recently been asked for some additional information about you or the source of your account funding from our Safer Gambling Team. We operate under a licence provided by the UK Gambling Commission and one of our licence requirements is too pro-actively engage in initial and ongoing due diligence.
This process assists us to ensure that we can get to know you and provide you with a great customer experience, as well as ensuring that we fulfil our obligations in relation to Know Your Customer checks. At times, it may be necessary as part of this process for us to ask you to confirm your source of funds used to bet or play with.
If we ask you to provide source of funds documentation, it is important to make sure that you provide evidence that identifies the actual source(s) of funds that you use to bet or play with and that it matches up with and can substantiate your betting activity.
This information may be in the form of:
- Proof of earnings: Payslip/Director remuneration/Dividends/Pension
- A bank statement/savings account that clearly shows consistent incoming values from an identifiable source
- A Trust deed clearly showing a consistent entitlement to funds
- Dated proof of an award/payment made to you
- Other clear evidence in relation to your business with us